March 9, 2010

Super Hero Birthday

Danijela turned 5 on February 9th. About a week later there was a "Super Hero" birthday event for Kiley, Cole & Danijela. Melanie did most of the work. She kept it mum (from me) because she knows I'd try to step in after refusing to ever have another birthday party for the last two years. She did a wonderful job. I did my share, but, ugh, she is so Martha Stewart. Me? Not so much.

Super Hero snacks
Super Hero costumes (to include capes)
And "pin-the-cape" on the Super Hero


Below are the birthday Super Heros!



No party is complete without excess sugar.
The Super Hero cupcakes were a hit (check out that line).
Thank you, Sams Club!


And our Super Heros friends.
I didn't catch them all but they are super special to us.

1 comment:

CWH inc said...

cute.. Happy REALLY REALLY Late B-Day Danijela. I miss you guys