June 2, 2010

Wow!

I love you so very much. You are my "hottie" and "suggie" forever. Heck, you will always be the "hot Yugoslavian" from my youth. You've become my protector & a strong family leader. I'm honored to be your wife. You have an amazing smile. More amazing is the heart behind the smile & your love for God. I'm incredibly grateful God chose to bring us together. We'll be marking 10 years in the near future. Life is so short. I'm working to laugh as I go & enjoy life like you do.

Thank you for your inspiration.
Thank you for your support.

1 comment:

Woogie said...

Wow Suggie. You're an amazing woman and you bring the best out of me. I love who you are. I am your #1 fan. You are loving, kind, strong, and courageous. Ja te volim zauvek and I look forward to knowing and loving you deeper the next 10 years.