I'm sure you are a really nice guy.
You serve a need for others to connect in this technology-driven society. I know some are addicted to you. I don't quite get it. Maybe I’m an oldtime blogger. I prefer the blog world. Things move more slowly. Most of my friends have abandoned their blogs. Facebook provides more instant gratification.
For me, it pulls me all over the place. I spent time away from family, both my function within it and recording it. I certainly don't need more distractions. I left you once. I returned because Moon Cookie Photography was started.
For me, the blog is a document of our family that will be a book, like an album, for us to enjoy for years to come. It won't include every thought (thank goodness). I'm considering leaving you again. I'm sorry. This is no reflection on my Facebook "friends" or a need to be less connected. It's about life balance and our awesome family.
Facebook may be the future. I need to be present today as a whole person, not in fragments.
Sincerely,
Angela
No comments:
Post a Comment