The medical test results are confirmed. Danijela AND Luka have strep throat. Yes, you read that right, people. Please, God, spare Tata & Mama.
On a semi-funny side note, click the image. Look closely at Luka's bangs. They are singed. I just noticed it yesterday. We've been bathing them by candlelight. All the fancy (hard to find) bulbs over the vanity are kaput. Guess Luka ventured a little too close to the flame when we weren't looking.
On a semi-funny side note, click the image. Look closely at Luka's bangs. They are singed. I just noticed it yesterday. We've been bathing them by candlelight. All the fancy (hard to find) bulbs over the vanity are kaput. Guess Luka ventured a little too close to the flame when we weren't looking.
2 comments:
I always welcome strep throat as opposed to other illnesses that drag on forever - hit 'em with some antibiotics and it's gone! Although I know it's a bit harrowing until the antibiotics kick in! Hang in there.
oh man! hope the meds kick in soon! Let me know if you want to borrow any movies!
Post a Comment